Senior Producer - Team 3
Who are we?
Have you ever wanted to build something that helps others create and explore? Have you ever wanted to be a part of a team that genuinely wants to help players share their creative ideas, dreams and visions with millions of other players at the same time? Right now, we’re searching for a Senior Producer to join the team doing exactly that! We’re building what we truly believe is the future of creative gaming, giving the players a plethora of design tools to create games, experiences and more. Once creators are happy with what they’re building, they can share it with others, securely, knowing full well their creation is safe and more importantly - theirs.
With ground-breaking technologies available to you as a part of Ringtail, this team is unique. We are extremely excited by what we are building and if what you’ve read so far has you feeling that way too, then we want to hear from you!
About the role
As a Senior Producer, you will work closely with the team to help facilitate their needs to ensure development runs smoothly and they reach their goals. In partnership with the team leads, you will create and maintain a production plan that will allow you to track progress and adjust in order to deliver the product as expected. Your main responsibility will be the project schedule and timely delivery of a high-quality product, while creating clear and motivating goals for the team that are connected to the product strategy.
Your day-to-day as a Senior Producer
- You will be benchmarking project schedules vs milestones and releases constantly.
- Support design, art, and programming so that the teams have the resources they need to do their work and complete milestones on time.
- Maintaining end-to-end pipeline development for several new features.
- Identifying future problems and working to avoid them by leading regular planning and reviewing sessions with team members;
- Communicating with management and Game Director on all development statuses, and collaborating to solve problems and mitigate risks.
- Managing the dependencies and development process with core studio services and external partners.
- Working with other producers on the team to ensure responsibilities and areas of focus are properly covered
- Driving a positive and open culture that enables the team to work efficiently.
- 4+ years of experience in a (Senior) Producer role
- Track record of successfully delivering games from start to finish as a (Senior) Producer
- Strong understanding of software development and project management processes and practices
- Experience in working in an agile environment with high proficiency in Jira
- Positive attitude and strong passion for problem-solving in a team environment
Good to have
- Knowledge of game mechanics, balancing, pacing and monetization strategies for retail, mobile, casual, and free-to-play games
- Good understanding of current trends in mobile gaming as well as social/casual markets
- Knowledge or direct experience with live operations logistics for mobile games
- Previous experience working with Community Management, and Marketing/PR
- Ability to take ownership of responsibilities
- Good interpersonal and team-work skills
- Open to feedback
- Collaborative and consensus-driven approach
About Ringtail Interactive
At Ringtail Interactive, we are consistently pushing the boundaries of what is possible for a small but fast-growing development team. We currently have three different departments working on a variety of projects; from a high-quality game platform for creators of all kinds, to a top-secret, cutting edge game development tool that we believe will change the industry forever, and more.
The company is made up of a diverse group of experienced professionals from all around the world united by a passion for games. As we continue to build the core of the team, we will be taking big next steps on defining the future development of our projects, and all of our employees will get the opportunity to have an impact on the products we show to the world.
Ringtail Interactive AB
Annonsen publicerades 5 February 2024. Annonsören är ansvarig för innehållet i annonsen. Annons-ID: bXEWC.