Who are we?
Have you ever wanted to build something that helps others create and explore? Have you ever wanted to be a part of a team that genuinely wants to help players share their creative ideas, dreams and visions with millions of other players at the same time? Right now, we’re searching for a Marketing Producer to join the team doing exactly that! We’re building what we truly believe is the future of creative gaming, giving the players a plethora of design tools to create games, experiences and more. Once creators are happy with what they’re building, they can share it with others, securely, knowing full well their creation is safe and more importantly - theirs.
With ground-breaking technologies available to you as a part of Ringtail, this team is unique. We are extremely excited by what we are building and if what you’ve read so far has you feeling that way too, then we want to hear from you!
About the role
As a Marketing Producer, you will help organize the processes and proactively remove blockers for the marketing team so that they can focus on creating. We are looking for individuals who excel in organization, have exceptional and pro-active communication abilities, and who are comfortable managing multiple initiatives. The ideal candidate is passionate about marketing and has a strong understanding of planning and execution of marketing initiatives.
Your day-to-day as a Marketing Producer
- Partnering with marketing leads to help scope and schedule the desired work for the team
- Building and maintaining dependency driven asset schedules to ensure successful and timely release of content
- Facilitating constant communication with the marketing team, as well as cross department production teams, providing transparency on asset status, risks, and opportunities
- Ensuring stakeholders have proper visibility into the development and are informed of any changes that may impact their teams
- Identifying problems and proposing solutions for the team before they become roadblocks
- Keeping a finger on the pulse of dependency deliverables, tech initiatives, and the project's high level needs
- Participating in art syncs, providing actionable notes and follow-ups to team members
- 2+ years of experience in a Producer role
- A thorough understanding of the Agile method, with the ability to flex the process to meet team needs
- Proficient and core understanding on the use of retrospectives
- Experience with software development environments
- Worked on at least one published game
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- A pure communicator, who understands the importance of clear, concise, timely and effective communication - even across
- A drive to create content that shows the world what we’ve been working on for so long
- A facilitator that is passionate about removing obstacles from team members
- Adept with Word and Excel
- Proficiency in Jira
Good to have
- Knowledge of current trends in mobile gaming as well as social/casual markets
- Knowledge of or direct experience with live operations logistics for mobile games
- Previous experience working with Community Management, and Marketing/PR
- Self-starter, loves responsibility and to see a task through to completion
- A lack of ego
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Open to feedback
- Collaborative and consensus-driven approach
About Ringtail Interactive
At Ringtail Interactive, we are consistently pushing the boundaries of what is possible for a small but fast-growing development team. We currently have three different departments working on a variety of projects; from a high-quality game platform for creators of all kinds, to a top-secret, cutting edge game development tool that we believe will change the industry forever, and more.
The company is made up of a diverse group of experienced professionals from all around the world united by a passion for games. As we continue to build the core of the team, we will be taking big next steps on defining the future development of our projects, and all of our employees will get the opportunity to have an impact on the products we show to the world.
Ringtail Interactive AB
Annonsen publicerades 5 February 2024. Annonsören är ansvarig för innehållet i annonsen. Annons-ID: FeDbf.