Content Producer & Manager
About the Role
We have just started building our dream game and are looking for a Content Creator with a focus on video editing. You will spend a lot of your time in different settings; talking to and recording on the football field, events, the GOALS office and much more. You will support, and work closely with Marketing and Community Manager.
- Take initiatives to develop ideas on your own in the field of gaming, football and esports
- Creating films, with you potentially both in front of and behind the camera
- Taking photos for social media Post-production from raw footage to finished videos, such as short video content for social media and longer videos for Youtube
- Create content in style with the GOALS brand guidelines
- Responsible for Social Media
We value our team and every individual is equally important to us. In this role we are looking for you with the following characteristics and experiences:
- Knowledge in video production and software like Adobe After Effects, Vegas Pro or similar
- Confident to talk to, interview, film and interact with new people and communities
- Interest in gaming, esports and football
- You can make people feel comfortable in an interview situation to bring out the best of people
- Passionate about your work and take pride in creating great content
- Experience in the whole production cycle, from idea to finished product
About the Employment
The position is permanent, starting with 6 months of probationary employment. This position is based in Stockholm, and may include travel and occasional work on evenings and weekends. It is important that you are able to communicate unhindered in verbal/written English.
For this position we do not offer relocation assistance.
Annonsen publicerades 9 February 2024. Annonsören är ansvarig för innehållet i annonsen. Annons-ID: 7oOk9.